Looking for an adventure? *nods*
I thought so. Here are some active adventures near the San Francisco Bay Area!
1. Muir Woods
My sister and I went to Muir Woods National Monument (CLICK HERE FOR THEIR WEBSITE). It is located in Mill Valley, CA. We had such a fun time, the place was magical – staring up at the trees was incredible, we felt like we were on a movie set. I would go back in a heart beat because it was probably the most beautiful exercise I have ever experienced.
- Hillside Trail
- The tallest trees in the world!
2. Take the ferry from sausalito to the SF Financial district
What a fun time! From walking around the cute little area in Sausalito to riding by Alcatraz to roaming around the financial district, it was a great little adventure.
- Restaurant we ate at: BARBACCO
- They accommodate those who are vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free!
- My choice for gluten-free/vegetarian:
CORN FUSILLI (GLUTEN FREE)walnut pesto / parsley / parmigiano cheese
- My choice for vegan AND gluten-free:
CORN FUSILLI (GLUTEN FREE)
with no walnut pesto / parsley / parmigiano cheese, substitute sauces for their delicious tomato sugo AND add a side of the
CAULIFLOWERmint / lemon / chili / but no pangrattato
3. View the golden gate bridge at battery spencer scenic view
- Bring a hair tie! Its windy💨
- Great hike up!
4. Walk through the city
- It’s LEGS DAY. Great legs work out because of the incline of the streets! Get ready to fire up those quads.
5. Visit point isabel dog park in richmond
- Not only is there a beautiful view of the bay, but it is the perfect place to walk and play with your pup! Check out:
- Sit and Stay Cafe
- Mudpuppy’s Tub & Scrub
- CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE